Sunday, January 2, 2011

Stuffed Peppers

PAMS STUFFED BELL PEPPERS
Contributed By Pam

1 lb Hamburger
Onion
Minced Garlic
5+ Green Bell peppers
2-3 Cans Tomato soup
2-3 Cups Cooked Rice
Chili Powder to taste
2+ Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese

I cut my peppers in half, like little boats, and blanch them until they are soft crisp, usually just a few minutes. I fry hamburger, onions and some minced garlic together, drain it and add 2-3 cans of tomato soup, 2-3 cups of cooked rice, chili powder to taste and then melt 2+ cups of sharp cheddar cheese in the mix. Fill your boats with it and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes. You can even put more cheese on top before you bake them if you want. MMMM, my grandkids will even eat the pepper part when I make them cuz the stuffing is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment